The Terraplane's larger cousin, this behemoth backpack boasts a massive, 100 liter volume. The T-100 is ideal for extended treks, expedition pursuits in the alpine ranges of the world, or for long, self-supported through hikes.
Our largest expedition backpack for your biggest adventures
The T-100 is our most gargantuan, expedition backpack. While its legacy lines are identifiable, it incorporates our latest fabrications and design updates. The core features and top-loading design stay true to its Terraplane little brother, yet you’ll find significant advancements in construction and materials – it incorporates our latest material suite, new Astral Frame, five-point lumbar belt system, and fit and sizing. The T-100 represents both our heritage – in a plus size – as well as our latest, Load Carriage™ vision.
- The Astral Frame is a robust frame that supports large loads. The mainframe is comprised of four vertical, composite stays, dense foam for flexibility and for torsional rigidity. Through patented features and construction methods, the mainframe transfers the weight of the load into the wings which relay the weight and equalizes the contact around and into the belt. The waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight and eliminate slippage down over the hips.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Top-loading design for easy/secure packing
- Convertible Daypack Lid feature
- Side zip for easy access to main bag without unpacking
- Two, exterior vertical long pockets
- Speedzip™ compartment for easy access to sleeping bag
- Water bottle pockets
- Tool carry attachment between back, vertical torpedo pockets
- Cross compression with buckle release for accessing side zips
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Five-point lumbar belt system
- Built on the NEW Astral Frame
- 500D Lite Plus CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers